Director, Global Compensation
InVision is seeking an experienced Director, Global Compensation who is passionate about building a world class compensation infrastructure supporting a fully distributed global workforce.
About the Team:
You will own many key areas for our team while also having the flexibility in your role to work on many career building projects. Come join a fabulous people team as we reimagine work at a growing, dynamic company.
- Own the bi-annual compensation review process, including developing and administering systems & tools
- Manage compensation projects from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communicating and training
- Own development of equity compensation value targets and strategy
- Review and analyze global total target cash compensation market positioning and salary ranges (for new and existing positions) to ensure market competitiveness and support of overall compensation strategy
- Own annual executive compensation review program
- Develop and maintain annual budgets for global compensation programs
- Develop and maintain effective business partnerships and consult with the business on core compensation – recommendations for job offers and answering compensation related questions
- Provide data support for other HR systems/processes such as HRIS uploads and reports for our sales compensation team
- Manage one Compensation Analyst who will provide ongoing project management and ad-hoc customer support