This unique opportunity will report to the Founder and CEO of a compensation consulting and software firm and will support client engagements/projects related to paying their employees fairly!
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent industry expertise
- 4+ years experience in compensation, financial or other data science/analytics, business intelligence strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Google Workspace (Suite) and Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and take initiative in a quickly growing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and consultative skills
- Work experience in startup(s), high tech and/or software industry a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at CultivatePeople
- Passion - You’ll be working with team members who love what they do, and blend the art and science of compensation to help companies pay employees fairly, painlessly
- Community - We’re all about helping companies grow and cultivate people
- We Get Shit Done - You’ll see how your contributions are impacting the company
- Appreciation - Our product, Kamsa, means ‘appreciation’ in Korean; We’re all about helping companies who invest in their most valuable asset - their people
We are a compensation software and consulting firm founded in 2017 by D.C. native, Lola Han. With a white-glove approach, CultivatePeople makes compensation painless. As thought partners, we introduce progressive, globally proven practices, including a new software, Kamsa, that provides global market compensation data and enhances pay equity and transparency in the workplace.
Are you a Compensation Analyst who is passionate about fair pay and has the chops with a sense of humor? Then, we want to talk to you! You'll work closely with a passionate team with no corporate nonsense and you'll be rolling up your sleeves and putting on other hats that also align with your strengths while learning, growing, thriving and having fun together!
CultivatePeople is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at CultivatePeople are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability.