This unique opportunity will start as a project/contract position with the ability to transition to a full-time position.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist with an educational grounding in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering).
- Experienced in survey design & analysis.
- Ability to perform complex modeling, statistical analysis (using R, SQL, and/or related packages) and the ability to create code and models to perform operations.
- Conceptual, quantitative, organizational, research, writing, verbal communication, and graphical representation skills.
- Sound judgment and creative problem solving and independent working skills.
- Sound interpersonal and teamwork skills to work with individuals and organizations, to include varying levels and types.
- The ability to perform complex analyses and to communicate results using accurate, concise, and effective writing and through descriptive and graphical representations.
- Flexibility in assisting with ad hoc tasks and in adjusting as tasks are re-prioritized.
Why You’ll Love Working at CultivatePeople
- Passion - You’ll be working with team members who love what they do, and blend the art and science of compensation to help companies pay employees fairly, painlessly
- Community - We’re all about helping companies grow and cultivate people
- We Get Shit Done - You’ll see how your contributions are impacting the company
- Appreciation - Our product, Kamsa, means ‘appreciation’ in Korean; We’re all about helping companies who invest in their most valuable asset - their people
We are a compensation software and consulting firm founded in 2017 by D.C. native, Lola Han. With a white-glove approach, CultivatePeople makes compensation painless. As thought partners, we introduce progressive, globally proven practices, including a new software, Kamsa, that provides global market compensation data and enhances pay equity and transparency in the workplace.
Are you a Data Scientist who is passionate about great products and has the chops with a sense of humor? Then, we want to talk to you! We’re looking for someone to help build our compensation software, Kamsa, that helps companies pay employees fairly. You'll work closely with a passionate team with no corporate nonsense and you'll be rolling up your sleeves and putting on other hats that also align with your strengths while learning, growing, thriving and having fun together!
CultivatePeople is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at CultivatePeople are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability.