This unique opportunity will report to the Founder and CEO of a compensation consulting and software firm, and will support the operations of a tech startup that is helping companies pay their employees fairly!
This role will collaborate across various teams and functions (e.g., Engineering, Community/Marketing, Sales, Consulting) to enable the efficiency and growth of CultivatePeople.
You’ll lead proactive projects that enable efficient operations and scale CultivatePeople.
You’ll be a:
- Problem solver – You can independently translate ideas into actionable plans; You roll-up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to check off “to do” items
- Master prioritizer – You have a can-do attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities at once. You know how to find the 20% effort that will drive 80% impact so you don’t get in the weeds.You get shit done, but with impeccable attention to detail and quality of work
- Systems thinker – You think in terms of scalable process and long-term vision and can build the infrastructure to get there
- Collaborator – You can build relationships with and motivate people at all levels and job functions inside and outside the company
- Self-starter – You are action-oriented, naturally curious, and think proactively
You’ll be responsible for:
- Keep an eye on various new and existing clients’ deliverables to make sure we’re on track to deliver quality wor.
- Draft and send contracts/service agreements to clients with keen attention to detail
- Ensure client documentation or deliverables are up to date and accurate
- Understand our product’s competitive position in the market, and work directly with the CEO on critical projects designed to increase revenue and sales productivity
- Develop, implement, and improve efficiency of cross-functional processes
- Create and analyze key insights from client and financial forecasts; identify key business drivers, trends, as well as profitability and operating related metrics
- Translate various data (e.g., from HubSpot, Google Analytics) into insights and action
- Develop and send client invoices with exceptional attention to detail
- Collaborate with third party accounting and finance partners to ensure accurate expense categorization
- Project manage the roadmap of our compensation software, Kamsa, and prioritize initiatives, as well as provide insights on the direction of our product
- Partner with Engineering, Product Design, Sales & Marketing to:
- Help innovate and execute product initiatives and roadmap
- Plan, build, and launch product features
- Collaborate with the Head of Engineering to ensure we’re on track with roadmap, including staying on top of product goal execution
- Assist in drafting specs and communicating user feedback, as well as any new product ideas to Engineering team
- Conduct user feedback sessions with HR leaders in the startup community to collect new customer insights
-Sales & Marketing Processes
- Assist with strategic and day-to-day activities related to Sales and Marketing
- Sales Operations - Assist in the development, improvement, and implementation of processes for a smooth end-to-end sales process/lifecycle
- Marketing Operations - Help keep good cadence on marketing efforts (e.g., blogs, social media, webinars with partners) and manage public relations related efforts
- Identify partnership and product integration opportunities (e.g., with VCs, HRISs, performance management providers)
-Training and Onboarding
- Optimize hiring, onboarding new employees and training processes
- Liaise with third party recruiting firm to ensure smooth, efficient recruiting process, including coordinating interviews
- Implement Carta and administer stock option grants for new employees
Why You’ll Love Working at CultivatePeople
- Passion - You’ll be working with team members who love what they do, and blend the art and science of compensation to help companies pay employees fairly, painlessly
- Community - We’re all about helping companies grow and cultivate people
- We Get Shit Done - You’ll see how your contributions are impacting the company
- Appreciation - Our product, Kamsa, means ‘appreciation’ in Korean; We’re all about helping companies who invest in their most valuable asset - their people
We are a compensation software and consulting firm founded in 2017 by D.C. native, Lola Han. With a white-glove approach, CultivatePeople makes compensation painless. As thought partners, we introduce progressive, globally proven practices, including a new software, Kamsa, that provides global market compensation data and enhances pay equity and transparency in the workplace.
CultivatePeople is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at CultivatePeople are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability.